The issue typically arises when a visitor tries to enter the account password as the gallery password. They are different and serve different purposes, as illustrated below.
- Account password: needed to handle your own favorites, make comments on the images, securely place online orders, and track them.
- It cannot be shared with the gallery guests.
- Initially set and emailed by the system right after the shoot, it can be reset by you.
- You do not need it to access the gallery.
- If your gallery guests want to mark own favorites and order anything, they will be offered to create their own guest account passwords. That way, favorites will not mix between you and your visitors.
- Gallery password: only needed to access the gallery. It simply serves as a fence from the strangers and does nothing else. We could omit it but most clients prefer privacy of their image galleries.
- This password is emailed to you days or weeks later, when the proof gallery is fully prepared for viewing. Both gallery's link and password will be listed next to each other.
- It is safe to share this password with anyone you want to invite to see the gallery, as it will not give access to your account.
- If you have several shoots with us, you will have separate galleries and correspondingly, several gallery passwords.
Can you visually tell the difference between them somehow? Yes!
Account Login Screen
This is how your account login screen looks like. It is NOT the gallery login, so if you're trying to enter your gallery using the gallery password here, it will keep failing. Don't bother resetting a password from this screen—you'll reset the wrong password, still gaining no access to the gallery.
So, where do you get the gallery password? It was emailed to you and placed right next to the gallery link. Please find that email, then the gallery link, and the line below will tell you what the gallery password is.
Gallery Login Screen
Here's the gallery login screen which you will see when clicking the gallery link sent via email. It is NOT the account password so entering it will keep giving you a "wrong password" message.
Where do you find the gallery password? It was provided in the same email, right under the gallery link. Please enter it here:
How long will the online proof gallery stay?
The online gallery is a paid service provided by a third party. Zorz Studios covers the first month of hosting the images so this is how long your gallery will be available for free. We believe this gives more than sufficient time to finalize the ...
What are the packages I see in the online gallery? How do they work?
The packages you see in your online gallery are different from the service packages that you usually discuss before booking. Unlike outlining the hours, travel fees, number of edited images, etc., these are presets of shopping cart items that are ...
How can we see our photos that you took?
Each booking will lead to creating an online gallery and this is where all photos will go when ready. The gallery is password-protected (different from your account password) but you can freely give access to your friends and family. This gallery is ...
How can I download images from a gallery?
Downloading is disabled until all tasks are completed, i.e., post-processing, cards, books, albums, canvas prints, etc. First, the studio needs to finish all work on the associated shoot. The gallery owner will receive an email when gallery becomes ...
How can I order something from the gallery? What are the product prices?
1. All images have icons in their top left corner. Click/tap the Shopping Cart icon. 2. All the main products and services will be displayed, grouped by categories. All prices will be listed. We can also take care of any special items that are not ...